November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

RIVER- I really hope Af doesnt show up for you...

LIZ- PLEASE listen to me hon; I mean absolutely no disrespect but please listen. Stop taking opk's. I have explained numerous times you shouldnt even be using them with PCOS. I know with "normal" women, a positive opk during the TWW could indicate a pregnancy, but it isnt the same for us who suffer.
I know I'm probably not going to be the popular one here for speaking up but I DONT want you to get your hopes up.

I completely agree with these ladies Liz. I have every symptom you have been having every cycle with clomid. Please dont get to worked up bc it is going to be hell for you if you dont get that BFP this round. It is only your first round. Just be careful and listen to the ladies that you ask advise from.

Loro, I can prob speak for several other women... You speaking up is appreciated. I can honestly say no one will be upset. I think we are all getting annoyed BC we know we have all gone through this same thing. I think I'm done with this thread for awhile BC I feel like this is taking over this while thread and I can't enjoy other Womens bfp or concerns. Maybe I'm the bad person for saying it but I think its getting on everyone nerves also!

Okay, I'm feeling pretty guilty here. I hope I havent made you upset LIZ but after TTC for almost 3 years, I feel frustrated sometimes. This forum, is a place where we all want the same thing in the end, we all want friends, and confirmation, we all want advice, and opinions and somewhere safe to vent. I do not want anyone to feel differently after a comment I have made.
When I first joined here and started Clomid, I got a lot of advice on what to expect etc but I thought I'd be totally different than everyone; kind of invincable. After 2 failed rounds of Clomid, I finally realized that when these women were telling me certain things, it was only out of experience.
What I can offer you is my experience of 5 rounds. Temps generally are a bit higher while taking Clomid, it can cause migraines/headaches for days on end, cramps, pressure, gas, hot flashes. Basically everything you would feel prior to get your period, is what you can feel. I, personally, have had every sign and symptom.
As far as opk's, I have taken 1000's of them. Since you are Dr diagnosed with PCOS, I do advise you to stop taking them and go on your CP, CM and temps on where you are on your cycle. I have gotten numerous +'s and have never, ever ovulated, even close to when they have been. I know we can test with an opk during the TWW, and if it turns + it can indicate a pregnancy, but unfortunately for us, that is just more false hope.
Thats why I said the other day, to completely take out all of your +opk's in your chart and not to manually give yourself CH's. I completely know what it's like to want a "pretty" chart, but it does you no favours. I have been guilty before. You have to trust your temps hon.
I hope so much that this is your cycle but do not be discouraged if it isn't. A lot of women don't even ovulate on their first cycle, so if you have, you're so much farther ahead of the game.
I hope I havent offended you but I'd been feeling super shitty after my last post and wanted to clarify so you don't feel ambushed...

Loro, I can prob speak for several other women... You speaking up is appreciated. I can honestly say no one will be upset. I think we are all getting annoyed BC we know we have all gone through this same thing. I think I'm done with this thread for awhile BC I feel like this is taking over this while thread and I can't enjoy other Womens bfp or concerns. Maybe I'm the bad person for saying it but I think its getting on everyone nerves also!

Dont take a break love; please. We all need everyone's support here girl:thumbup:

This is my opinion, after reading today's posts....
Remember, when posting, that we are all here for the same reason. We need support, we need direction. For some it is the only outlet for this type of thinking, worrying, talking. No matter what your opinion is, please keep in mind that a person is behind each and every one of our posts. A person with feelings, emotions, often heightened by hormones. No matter what the case, if you have a personal opinion about a poster and their possible over-posting, please deal with it in a personal message and do not assume that you are speaking on behalf of everyone. It is more considerate. This thread should be a place for positive thoughts and support, and no one should be made to feel unwelcome.
That said, Liz, there is nothing wrong with your optimism every cycle. I know, from a long time on threads with you, that you are not simply going to give up ss, and being who you are. My advice is to start your own journal in ttc #1, and make a link to it in your signature so that you can get all the support and help you need and can write what you want and ss all you want. That way you can release some of the tension. But please keep in mind, MrsMM is right. SS is stressful, and can affect cycles. And Loro is right, opk's are not for people with pcos, because of the natural higher levels of LH normally found in them. It may not have seemed that way, but everyone really has your best interests at heart, and I hope you don't disappear from this thread. This is a place where we all need to support encourage others as much as they do for us.

ECHo- Whats with the open circle on your temp today hon?

I woke up a little late. 6:55 instead of 6. Using the temp corrector, it would still have been around 98, so kept it. I rarely have such high temps. I'm loving it. I do expect, from experience, that it won't be so high tomorrow. I tend to zig zag. Still hoping this is my month...:happydance:

echo I hope it's your month too! it's always so exciting to see a nice high temp :)

Can I get in on this? I think I've decided to test Nov 15...

No. I'm trying to give this thread some BFP luck....seems slow this month.

I tried to take a break from BnB.. and failed. It seems that this baby fever just isn't going to go away. I'm finally in the TWW, 10 days until I'll start testing!

Sorry, didn't mean to nearly give you a heart attack! This thread and the other thread I'm on are slow to accumulate bfp's so far this month. The slowest I've ever seen. Its strange. But maybe its perfect, because this time its us that gets the bfp's! :)

echo for a second I thought you got your bfp too! but then I checked your chart and saw you're only 8 dpo so I knew you were just wishing bfps for us all ;)

ECHO!! You made my heart race, I was so excited for you! :p

Still waiting on AF....where the heck is she? I'm pretty sure I passed a little piece of tissue (I know, TMI) but there is that faint chance it was just CM in the toilet instead. Anyways, we have a Dr appointment Dec 12th to find out the results of my 21d progesterone and DH SA. He said he wanted a re-do, which made me laugh. I guess he's not feeling that confident, lol.

Can you guys remind me who I said I was going to add as bump buddies...I know several of you have been trying for a year like me, and a few others have been trying longer, and it sounds weird but I wanted to keep track so that when you got your BFP it would give me hope, too! Also, because I think you all deserve them by now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->