November Fall Testers (107)... (22) BFPs! Here we are! Find your TTC/Buddy!

we can be buddies fezzie :) we've been at it for almost 11 months now...

See ECHO, you almost kill all of us!
FEZZIE- Maybe AF isnt here for a reason:) I love that DH wants a redo...anything to touch themselves! lol
I've been TTC for 2.5 years BTW

The funniest part was that, after the fact, he was complaining about how narrow the plastic pee cup was, and I was trying to give him pointers, and he just looked at me and said "I think I know how to masturbate!" which made us both break into hysterics.

2.5 years makes me sad :( So I am sending YOU tonnes and tonnes of baby dust. Also, your chart is looking good!

AF isn't here because she's being a bee-otch! There's no way I don't have enough HCG to detect!

ECHO! You gave me a heart attack too!! Then I had to pause... and read two pages previous before I could get to the post by you lol Oh man.... haha!

Soooo I went to the hematologist appointment today and that was a GIANT waste of time. First off, I get there and they take my vitals and draw my blood. Then I go back out to the waiting room and a nurse comes out and asks if I have any records. My PCP referral contact was suppose to fax them all over! So I tried to call her and no one answered, so luckily I called the FS nurse and she is amazing, printed them up and sent them right on out. So they got them.
When I met with the doctor though, he had NO IDEA why I was even there. He said that the level was positive for the anticardiolipin iGg but that it wasn't nearly close to levels that they consider a problem. He also said that it's transient - meaning that it isn't always seen... it may be there one time, but not the next. He also said that he wasn't familiar with obstetrics (ugh). But he said that typically this is an issue ONLY if you've had three recurrent losses at 10 weeks or later... so NONE of my three count.

So where am I at now? Still have NO idea what is causing the miscarriages, he wants me to continue TTC, and we'll re-test the blood in three months just to confirm it's not there still or at least hasn't increased. He said that he's not saying my losses aren't important, but he isn't even sure why I was seeing him today. He even called my doctor to ask him WHY I was there... ugh. So I am just about to email the FS nurse to ask about proceeding with the IUI as planned next month if I do not get pregnant this month.

ECHO! You gave me a heart attack too!! Then I had to pause... and read two pages previous before I could get to the post by you lol Oh man.... haha!

Soooo I went to the hematologist appointment today and that was a GIANT waste of time. First off, I get there and they take my vitals and draw my blood. Then I go back out to the waiting room and a nurse comes out and asks if I have any records. My PCP referral contact was suppose to fax them all over! So I tried to call her and no one answered, so luckily I called the FS nurse and she is amazing, printed them up and sent them right on out. So they got them.
When I met with the doctor though, he had NO IDEA why I was even there. He said that the level was positive for the anticardiolipin iGg but that it wasn't nearly close to levels that they consider a problem. He also said that it's transient - meaning that it isn't always seen... it may be there one time, but not the next. He also said that he wasn't familiar with obstetrics (ugh). But he said that typically this is an issue ONLY if you've had three recurrent losses at 10 weeks or later... so NONE of my three count.

So where am I at now? Still have NO idea what is causing the miscarriages, he wants me to continue TTC, and we'll re-test the blood in three months just to confirm it's not there still or at least hasn't increased. He said that he's not saying my losses aren't important, but he isn't even sure why I was seeing him today. He even called my doctor to ask him WHY I was there... ugh. So I am just about to email the FS nurse to ask about proceeding with the IUI as planned next month if I do not get pregnant this month.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Crystal, have you tried baby aspirin?

Loro doing well, I felt like crap yesterday but am much better today. My bbs are unbelievably swollen and sore, doesn't usually happen until 6-9 dpo but started at 3 dpo this cycle! I like to imagine it's because I let go some sort of super egg :haha:
How are you feeling today?

Luna-maybe you released TWO eggs, or one split into two... maybe you're going to have TWINS! :)

Luna-maybe you released TWO eggs, or one split into two... maybe you're going to have TWINS! :)
THere was a time when the idea would have terrified me but at this point I'll take anything I can get :haha:

:hugs: Crystal, have you tried baby aspirin?

Loro doing well, I felt like crap yesterday but am much better today. My bbs are unbelievably swollen and sore, doesn't usually happen until 6-9 dpo but started at 3 dpo this cycle! I like to imagine it's because I let go some sort of super egg :haha:
How are you feeling today?

I'm allergic to aspirin... or at least I THINK I am. It's hard to say. I used to take Motrin with no problem... but then I took Aleeve one day and I threw up, my throat closed, and I was taken to the ER. So from there on out they said that I was allergic to all "NSAIDs" -- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs. I'm almost tempted to go out and grab baby aspirin and give it a go lol

But in reality I know that is NOT a good idea. I could go through aspirin desensitization - but then I'm on baby aspirin for LIFE... so that is a hard choice.

Oh FEZZIE, I like how youre thinking bout LUNA!
CRYSTAL- I hope you dont have to do iui but if you do, I hope you can proceed with it next month love.
LUNA- Im feeling good. Nothing really to report here, today was pretty uneventful. Yesterday and the day before, I had serious pressure. That is still there but it has subsided a fair amount. Been crampy since ovulation but thats it. Nothing going on with the bb's, at all. I'll have to go back and look at previous charts to see when that started with me in previous cycles. I actually had a two hour nap yesterday after dinner!

AF came this evening right before the end of the work day. :(

On to December!

DH doesn't like the idea of IUI (jokingly) because he said he wants to be the one to "inject" his spermies into me... oh MEN!

Never got my surge this month testing twice a day :/ Today is CD 15, and I am around a 28 day cycle.... fingers crossed I get it or maybe I already did, who knows, so confusing :(

Got the surge today! Hope all you ladies are doing wonderfully!!! Super baby dust to all <3

ECHO you also made me think you had a BFP!! AH! THanks for the rain dance :)

CRYSTAL my fingers, toes, and all other appendages are crossed for you!!!

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!

ECHO he will still do IUI - he just like to think he's funny!

Cristeena I'm hoping to surge Friday so we'll be close!!!

Got my positive OPK today! Havent BD since Sunday morning (and dh and I arent discussing O due to his anxiety...) Hopefully I can get him going tonight without him realizing why I'm so gung ho- FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->