April Testers!!

That is confusing! Sorry to hear. No experiences here that might give you some insight. Hopefully you get good news!

:hugs::hugs: to the gals that AF showed up for. Hopefully the next cyle is your lucky one!!

Maya- congratulations!! H&H 9 months to you!

Anon- sorry its so frustrating for you. I hope you get a clear answer soon

Hey ladies! Just a quick check in! I tested Sunday, April 17th and Monday, April 18th at 10 and 11dpo and both bfn :nope: so now I'm not testing until AF is late-

AF is due tomorrow or Friday so my next test will be on Friday, Aprill 22nd at 15dpo if AF doesn't show!!

Wish me luck! Thinking of you ladies!

BSelck, I got a bfn today on 11dpo too. Not testing until Saturday. Hoping this turns around for both of us!!

Wifeybby I hope so!!

I've been reading a lot of threads about people getting BFPs on 12, 14, and even 16dpo after testing negative just the day before! So we have hope!

:hugs:

I have too, actually! Since my bfn this morning I've been online almost all day looking and reading others experiences. Since implantation can occur up to 12dpo, I feel better knowing that maybe she hasn't gotten snug enough in there yet to start releasing hcg. Just going to keep my hopes up and see what happens Saturday. I've seen A LOT of bfn on 11dpo, then BFP 12dpo. So we're not out yet!! <3

I thought it was funny too that countdowntopregnancy.com says for 11DPO "you'll likely be disappointed" :haha: hit the nail on the head!

tested with stored FMU (2 hour store) and got a feint line within 30 seconds but when I came back 5 mins later there was nothing there aside from the control. waht even. STILL no af.

Hey anon. Sometimes when the dye runs across the strip you can catch a hint of a line where the antibody strip is but it usually doesn't stay for long, like a quick second. How long was the line visible?

Good luck to you gals that tested negative today. There is definitely still time to get a positive. My DS didn't implant until 12 dpo with a positive on 14dpo...FX you have a later implanter in there!

Yea, if it doesn't stick, then don't consider it a positive. The liquid is "running into" things on the strip and takes a little longer to pass that section. If it doesn't stay though, that means the antibodies aren't binding to anything.

I'm 4 dpo today and I feel pretty nauseous. Yuck!

Ladies I think I may have my BFP! Sorry if you have seen my test posted in other threads I follow already but I need your opinion!! I tested negative on 10 and 11 DPO and today AF is due and is 14dpo- no AF so I tested and got a very faint BFP! It's so faint for 14dpo though!? Have any of you ever experienced a healthy pregnancy after such a faint positive on 14dpo!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 23
well ill just keep testing til something happens at thsi point. XD and. BSelck24 Ive heard of implantation taking as long as 12DPO, so 14dpo fient bfp's shouldnt be that unheard of. i say gratz!

:dance: Looks pos to me, BSelck! You probably just had a late implant.

Congrats!!

Ladies Ill be taking a break from TTC. This whole mess has caused a wedge between my SO and myself and we are no longer together. Best wishes to those till in and baby dust all around. <3

OH no Anon!! You know what, I bet a break from TTC will not only be good for your body but will bring you and your SO back together. I am so sorry as this mess is clearly not your fault, it's your body doing it! Please reach out to me if you need to vent or a kind word!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->